"Thank you for honouring me" - Singer Teni Recount How Tiwa Savage Stood Up To Greet Her On A Plane

Forum 4 years ago

"Thank you for honouring me" - Singer Teni Recount How Tiwa Savage Stood Up To Greet Her On A Plane

In the entertainment industry, many troubles have started on the basis of someone not showing respect to the other or an older colleague feeling disrespected by a newbie.

However, these sort of problems does not seem to plague the top musicians in the industry who understand mutual respect.

Just recently, Billionaire singer, Teni took to her Twitter page to praise her top colleague, Tiwa Savage. The 49:99 singer had sighted Teni on a plane and stood up to greet her.

The gesture greatly touched Teni and she publicly thanked Tiwa on Twitter for honouring her with the greeting. She wrote:

“@TiwaSavage surprised me yesterday didn’t know she was on the plane, she stood up from where she was to come say hello to me!!! Thank you for honoring me. God will honor you❤️❤️❤️”

See her tweet below:

Tiwa on the other hand responded that she stood up to greet Teni to find out if she has any spare billion. She wrote: “I came to beg for any billion you are not using but too many people, shame catch me ”

See her tweet below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’