" Biafra Is More Than Money! " - Biafra Leaders Replies Father Mbaka

Forum 8 years ago

" Biafra Is More Than Money! " - Biafra Leaders Replies Father Mbaka

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has reacted to the statement by Enugu-based fire-brand catholic priest, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, where he called on the pro-Biafran youths protesting and causing discomfort to innocent Nigerians, to go back to their businesses as the protests could lead to their death.

During a sermon at his weekly Adoration Ministry, Mbaka criticised Biafra supporters who embarked on the protests across South-East and some South-South states, to demand Nnamdi Kanu’s release.

Mbaka had said: "Locking up your shops and disrupting economic activities will not add any naira to your pocket, whatever grievance you have could be resolved through dialogue."

But in a reaction to Father Mbaka statement, the Biafra group said the popular pastor is a compromised priest speaking from both sides of his mouth. Deputy Leader of IPOB, Uche Mefor, who fired back at him, stressed that “Biafra is more than money!”

Uche Mefor noted that the youths are protesting against injustice, oppression and subjugation, which is the motivating factor leading them to seek their freedom.

The Radio Biafra deputy leader wondered why Mbaka who is a pastor could not condemn the government’s who he accused of extrajudicial detention of Kanu. He also advised him to refute his statement.

According to Uche Mefor, Biafran youths have seen the truth having been enlightened by Radio Biafra.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 22 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 1 day ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 1 day ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting