QUESTION OF THE DAY : DOES ALUM (hydrated potassium aluminium sulphate)TRULY TIGHTEN THE VAGINA AND HOW SAFE IS IT?

Forum 8 years ago

QUESTION OF THE DAY : DOES ALUM (hydrated potassium aluminium sulphate)TRULY TIGHTEN THE VAGINA AND HOW SAFE IS IT?

I recently listened to a friend of mine narrate how her vagina had undergone a '' radical transformation'' from loose to tight after using dozes of alum to shrink back her vagina and make it tighter.

The only way I ever got to see alum used was when it was dipped in water for purification and also used to wash snail in order to remove slime.
I first heard about using alum to tighten the vagina while I was in the university, but never experimented.
I wasn't as curious then as I am now to research and find out if it was true . Besides, I did not want a doctor telling me because you used XYZ chemical in your V jay jay , you cannot have children tufiakwa ( God forbid) !!!
Since my friend brought up the topic again, I felt it was time to do a comprehensive research .
Check out my findings below

An alum is both a specific chemical compound called 'hydrated potassium aluminium sulphate' or 'Potassium alum', and a wider class of chemical compounds simply called the 'Alums'. It usually comes in a solid rocky or powdered form.
An alum powder mixed with water can temporarily tighten the walls of the vagina for about 30 minutes. However, habitual use alum in the vagina can cause yeast infections as well as cause irritation for both you and your partner.
Alot of women attested that indeed alum does work and can be used during vaginal douching.
A lady ( names withheld) claimed she used it so much , that at one point her partner ''couldn't get in'' as in penetrate.

Douching is washing or cleaning out the vagina with water or other mixtures of fluids. Usually douches are prepackaged mixes of water and vinegar, baking soda, or iodine.
Some claimed that adding a teaspoonful of alum in a douche can indeed do wonders tightening the vaginal walls and enhance maximum pleasure during sex ( interesting).

However, a doctor named Dr Daley said
''You should never ever use alum in the vagina," "It's a very irritating substance to the vaginal lining. It's not good for the vagina. It scars it,"
He suggested other forms and ways of tightening the vaginal walls using Kegel exercises which strengthen the pelvic floor and prevent the vagina from losing its elasticity from the outset.

Has anyone in the house used an alum before ''down there''? Did it work and did you experience any complications later?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher
Forum | 57 mins ago

Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 1 week ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities

The Witcher Season 4 Cast Adds Seinfeld Alum & 2 More
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Witcher Season 4 Cast Adds Seinfeld Alum & 2 More

Drama As Senator ‘Runs Away’ From Live TV Interview Over Question On 2024 Budget
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Drama As Senator ‘Runs Away’ From Live TV Interview Over Question On 2024 Budget