President Zuma Invited Rapper Cassper Nyovest To Attend SONA

Forum 6 years ago

President Zuma Invited Rapper Cassper Nyovest To Attend SONA

Word on the street is that rap star of the moment, Cassper Nyovest, real name Refiloe Phoolo, has been invited by Parliament to attend this year’s State of the Nation Address (SONA) by President Jacob Zuma.
The announcement, which Cassper is yet to share on social media, has been doing the rounds on Twitter.

Several reports allege that the Tito Mboweni hit maker will share the seats of parliament with two other notable entertainment industry players when the sitting takes place on February 8.

These have been confirmed as reigning Miss Universe, Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters as well as five-time Grammy award-winning group, Ladysmith Black Mambazo.

Every year the State Of The Nation Address sitting in parliament extends an invitation to notable entertainers to attend.

For #SONA18superstar @CassperNyovest, Grammys African record holder @therealmambazoand Miss Universe @DemiLeighNelPare special guests in parliament. pic.twitter.com/6SDwebsK XC
— Phil Mphela (@PhilMphela) February 1, 2018

The news comes just after Cassper was also invited to speakat the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) last week. Tweeps were super excited to learn that their fave will be a special guest at the prestige parliament sitting, some playing the fool as usual.

Wow Cassper is a special guest at #SONA18 pic.twitter.com/SLH3U1tCV o
— Melanin MasterPiece (@AlinahSoetsang) February 1, 2018

Honourable member Refilwe
— Sandawana 4 Life(@david_mpina) February 1, 2018

Is he gona speak or perform
— Athenkosi (@Athenko11408453) February 1, 2018

Wow da king mufasa….da greatest!!
— MR. S.M (@Sandziso14) February 1, 2018

This is Powerful
— 2TO (@2TOTEMA) February 1, 2018

@CasperNyovestgrab the Mic and ask Zuma ekae zaka? ekae Nyuku?
— Cadmus baloyi (@cadmus_baloyi) February 1, 2018

Proud of tsibip pic.twitter.com/bN5AH0jyr C
— Matli Tholang (@MatliTholang) February 1, 2018

lets Fill Up Parliament
— K.utlwan?(@Kutlwano_IV) February 1, 2018

Big up to Cass, Demi-Leigh and Ladysmith Black Mambazo for bagging this prestige invite. Don’t forget to share your thoughts with us.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 4 hours ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 3 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 4 days ago