Popular Comic Actor, Francis Odega, Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo

Forum 8 years ago

Popular Comic Actor, Francis Odega, Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo

Nollywood comic actor, Francis Odega is a year older today, in his usual funny manner the actor posted the photo above asking his followers to keep on sending gifts that he is not that expensive, he don't mind cars and raw gold.

Eyooo! Its my birthday foreal mehn. Thankful to my personal person jay jay jehovah jesus for his mercies upon my life. Keep the gifts coming my people. I am not too expensive,I don't mind cars,houses cash and raw gold. Am Ara here foreal mehn. Halla!

Happy birthday to him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 1 day ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry