Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia

Forum 5 years ago

Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia

Midfielder of the French national team Paul Pogba shared his expectations from the finals of the 2018 World Cup against Croatia.

“The Croatian team played a very difficult match with England, but they did not give up. They lost 1: 0, but could turn the tide of the match. There are two teams and one cup. They played on the World Cup for 90 minutes more than we did. I do not know if it will make it harder for them, or, conversely, add motivation to win.

In the finals everything can happen, for example, a penalty in the second minute. I do not think that luck will play a big role in this match, the best will be the most determined team.

Croats do not have stars on T-shirts, they want to get one. They have come a good way and want victory, just like we do. But I do not have a star, it’s only on a vest, I did not earn it. We want to get it for all of us, “Pogba said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 2 days ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 4 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 6 days ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr