Pls Help, My Boyfriend Cries Bitterly After S*x

Forum 8 years ago

Pls Help, My Boyfriend Cries Bitterly After S*x

Dear Bunmi,

My boyfriend is the same age as me – 26 – and I’m worried about him. Our s*x life is great, but once it’s over, he suddenly changes and becomes depressed.

He even cried a couple of times and then left a sad man. I’m used to men turning over and going to sleep after s*x, but his behaviour is weird, to say the least. Do you think he has hormone problems?

Linda,

Read the response she got:

Dear Linda,

Orgasms often produce immediate after-effects in men and women. Hormones are partly to blame, although emotions – including love, as well as fears about s*x are important too.

Most people feel relaxed, and you’re not alone in finding men rolling over and dozing off after s*x. But your boyfriend’s reaction is extreme, and it sounds as if s*x makes him feel guilty and anxious.

The problem might improve as he becomes more confident with you, if not, then, encourage him to have a word with his doctor unfailingly.

Have you ever experienced this? free feel to share your views.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 3 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her
Forum | 1 week ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her

If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger - Portable Warns Dammy Krane
Forum | 1 week ago

If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger - Portable Warns Dammy Krane