Please Help! A Guy i met online wants me to be his gay partner for 250k monthly, and i’m broke – Twitter user demands for advice

Forum 4 years ago

Please Help! A Guy i met online wants me to be his gay partner for 250k monthly, and i’m broke – Twitter user demands for advice

A Nigerian social media user who has preferred to stay anonymous an unpleasant situation he found himself after participating in a giveaway on twitter.

The narrator who claims to be 26year old says he lives in Lagos and is one of the countless numbers of people living below the average life in the city.

He claimed he met another guy in twitter who made a giveaway post and he slid into the guy’s DM to share his hustle story, requesting help from him.

The guy gave him 10k at that period and they exchanged contacts. Days later, they met and the guy made some request that has now left him into the pit of indecision.

Read below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
Forum | 3 days ago

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma
Forum | 3 days ago

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 3 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video