Please Advice!! My Fiancee’s Mother Is Very S*xy & She Has Been Trying To Seduce Me These Days

Forum 6 years ago

Please Advice!! My Fiancee’s Mother Is Very S*xy & She Has Been Trying To Seduce Me These Days

A man has told an incredibly tale of his fiancee’s mother’s interest in him and how it is causing serious problems for him.

The confused man narrated his story showing how his soon-to-be mother-in-law has become a scourge in his life.

Below is what he shared:

My girlfriend and I are both 25 and we’re engaged to be married next year.

She’s an only child – her mum had her at 16 and then split up with the father soon after.

She never married, although has had several long-term relationships. She’s single at the moment though.

My problem is that I think my mum-in-law-to-be is hitting on me. At first I thought I was imagining it, but I really don’t think I am.

I’ve been dating my girlfriend for two years, but her mum only started flirting with me about six months ago after I redecorated her beauty salon for her (I’m a painter and decorator).

I saw her pretty much every day for about three weeks while the work was going on and, not that I want to blow my own trumpet, but I think she developed a thing for me.

Since then she’s been very touchy-feely with me, uses any excuse to hug and kiss me, and is always making suggestive (but jokey) comments when we’re all together.

My girlfriend hasn’t said anything and I’m sure she’d probably laugh in my face if I told her what I think. But I feel uncomfortable and don’t know what to do about it.

I should mention that her mum is pretty hot and all my mates fancy her. Should I tell my girlfriend, who’s very close to her mum, or just ignore this unwanted attention?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 6 hours ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 6 hours ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa
Forum | 7 hours ago

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 9 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties