Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out

Forum 8 years ago

Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out

Read below:-

My husband loves to c.um in my mouth and it’s becoming very annoying , when ever his about to c.um, he just withdraws straight into my mouth ,and if I don’t open he will keep malice with me for months and will not touch me.

So I decided to make peace reign so I started allowing him c.um in my mouth but I don’t swallow it, I will just carry it and pour it out in the bath or on the sheets. So he noticed it and got even more angry that I must be swallowing it, I refused and he brought his normal method of malice, so I accepted because am afraid of breaking my home.

So when ever he c.um in my mouth he uses his hand to cover my nose to help me swallow it by force , and after that I will cry my eyes out cause I feel like throwing up .

And I am tired of this, he makes me hate s.ex. We don’t have any kids yet because he always make me swallow all of his c.um in my mouth instead of private part .

Am getting fed up. I feel maltreated and cheated.

So I want to ask, is this part of domestic violence ? How can I fight it ? Am tired. Nigerians please advice me.

Drop your comments.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 23 hours ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Why I Killed 80-Year-Old Man And His Wife In Abuja – Suspect Confesses
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Killed 80-Year-Old Man And His Wife In Abuja – Suspect Confesses