Please Advice: How Does He Force His Wife To Delete Her Toaster's Number?

Forum 8 years ago

Please Advice: How Does He Force His Wife To Delete Her Toaster's Number?

''Good day my people,

My wife gave birth to my first child four months ago, but before then we dated for about three years although it was a long distance relationship.

Now, she came to spend holiday with me with my baby. I noticed that she does receive strange calls. I have warned her about some numbers i do see on her phone and there guy in particular I am not comfortable with. This guy was her toaster while we were dating back then.

I asked her to delete the number, but it seems they still talk on phone when I am not around.

A guy called yesterday and when she was receiving the call I noticed that she was not speaking freely;she was responding with okay, ehn, hunmm, i heard etc.

So i collected the phone and asked ''who is speaking?''

The guy responded with his name.

I asked "do u know she is married?"

The guy later apologised and i cut the phone and talked sense into my wife's head, but later the guy called to ask her if I am angry and she said "no".

My wife now keeps malice with me and has not spoken to me since then.
[ads4]
Last night the number i asked her to delete called but i didn't pick it. After two minutes i called back and he refused to pick nor call back.

I am planning to call the guy with my personal line to know who he is and what's between him and my wife.

Please kindly advice me. Thanks"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 20 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town