Pics: Rapper Tyga Gifts Kylie Jenner A $200,000 Mercedes Maybach For Her 19th Birthday

Forum 7 years ago

Pics: Rapper Tyga Gifts Kylie Jenner A $200,000 Mercedes Maybach For Her 19th Birthday

Tyga gave his girlfriend, Kylie Jenner, a $200,000 Mercedes-Benz Maybach as an early present for her upcoming 19th birthday.

The “Ice Cream Man” rapper, 26, shared photos of the luxurious black car topped with an oversize red gift bow on Snapchat on Saturday, August 6.

Kylie who officially turns 19 on Wednesday, August 10 also took to Snapchat to express her gratitude for the Maybach.

“Happy early birthday to me,” she gushed in a video posted on the social media platform. “Yay! I love you T.”

The makeup maven also gave her followers a peek inside the car, sharing a photo of the beige interior from the backseat. “Almost too boss for me,” she captioned a Snapchat pic.

The Mercedes-Benz Maybach isn’t Jenner’s only new set of wheels. Earlier this week, she treated herself to a custom Land Rover SVAutobiography to ring in her last year as a teenager.

“My new car! This is one of a kind!” she told her fans in a Snapchat video on Sunday, July 31.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star’s new rides aren’t the only ones sitting inside the garage of her Calabasas, California, mansion. She already owns a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, a Rolls-Royce Ghost and a Ferrari, which Tyga gave her last year for her 18th birthday.

“It’s probably way too many cars for a young woman, but I love them and I love cars, so it is what it is,” the reality star said of her many cars in a November 2015 video on her website.

[l=https://www.instagram.com/p/BIyCZQXhZgW/]Download The Video[/b]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 4 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 4 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 4 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him