Phyno & Footballer Aubameyang Could Pass For Brothers, Nigerians React On Twitter

Forum 8 years ago

Phyno & Footballer Aubameyang Could Pass For Brothers, Nigerians React On Twitter

There is this belief that every person has an exact lookalike somewhere in the world and it appears singer Phyno may have found his.

Yesterday, the 2025 Glo-CAF awards took place in Abuja and Gabon striker, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was the star of the night as he went home with the African footballer of the Year award, taking the crown from Yaya Toure who held the title for 4 years in a row.

While many are celebrating Aubameyang’s big win at the ceremony, Nigerians are more concerned with the striking resemblance between the 26-year-old footballer and rapper, Phyno.

Some of the fans believe the Gabon striker could be Phyno’s long lost brother while other are arguing he could pass for Phyno himself! One has to agree that the two share some similar features. In addition, their hair cut and skin complexion give them some form of likeness.

Phyno crowned 2015 CAF footballer of the year… eerrm… I meant Pier Emerick Aubameyang

— Abdullahi Ahmed (@richkid360) January 7,2016
AuBameyang feeling like Phyno.. Right now…

— #StickToYourGuns (@slim_sly20) January 7,2016
Phyno hella childish tryna disguise as Aubameyang

— Ms. CHILLI (@epmib) January 7,2016
Aubameyang could pass for a Phyno.

— Joe (@joezif) January 7,2016
No be Phyno i see for stage wey collect award for African Footbaler of the year so? Oh!!!! Na Aubameyang!!!!

— ?ø??d? ? ??mü?? (@Ingeniouskillz) January 7,2016
#GloCAFAwards2015 Pierre Emerick "Phyno" Aubameyang. Congratulations on winning the award for the African Player of d Year.

— MI NOMBRE ES SHAWN (@ShawnMolan) January 7,2016
Is it me or is Aubameyang phyno's long lost twin brother? #GloCAFAwards2015

— GURMEET (@Dladyada_) January 7,2016
Aubameyang is Phyno's younger brother

— Angry Nigerian (@OneGuy03) January 7,2016

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 hours ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 3 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music