PHOTOS: President Buhari Meets With World Leaders In France

Forum 8 years ago

PHOTOS: President Buhari Meets With World Leaders In France

President Buhari is being welcomed by President Francoise Hollande of France
President Buhari arrived in France yesterday for participating in a critical UN conference aimed at agreeing a new global approach to climate change.

The president is expected to present Nigeria’s statement at the opening session before participating in the launching of the International Solar Alliance same day, an initiative of the Indian prime minister, Narendra Modi.

President Francoise Hollande of France and President Barack Obama of the United States of America.

The leader of Nigerian nation will also participate in a summit of the Heads of State and Government of the Lake Chad Basin Commission and Benin Republic.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 2 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 4 days ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 5 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)