Photos: " Please Marry Me!" - Lovestruck Girls Beg Handsome Crown Prince of Jordan

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: " Please Marry Me!" - Lovestruck Girls Beg Handsome Crown Prince of Jordan

Handsome Crown Prince of Jordan, Al Hussein bin Abdullah II is the latest royal heartthrob.

Known as Prince Hussein, the dashing dude has a rapidly growing fan base of 798,000 on Instagram thanks to smouldering shots that show him riding his motorbike, taking part in military exercises and hiking in the desert.

The 22-year-old has left such an impression he even has fans saying they want to marry him and declaring their love for him on social media.

Georgetown University graduate Prince Hussein is the eldest son of Queen Rania and King Abdullah II of Jordan.

He recently graduated with a degree in international history, is a first lieutenant in Jordan’s armed forces and last year became the youngest person ever to chair a meeting of the United Nations Security Council.

A black and white snap of the Prince on a military training exercise provoked one royal fan, ecmkkkk? to say: 'I love you. Please marry me.'
Alkhatibthaer saiod the shot was 'beyond awesome' while Maryamh.pk told the Prince 'Loveeeee u sooo much dear Handsome'.
Pratiwiwulandari24 informed the Prince: 'If you were my husband I would serve you to be a completely righteous wife, happy ever after.'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 6 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 23 hours ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman