Photos: Oritsefemi's Manager, Danku & Rayce Involve In Ghastly Motor Accident With Dangote Truck

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Oritsefemi's Manager, Danku & Rayce Involve In Ghastly Motor Accident With Dangote Truck

Oritsefemi’s manager, Danku and Rayce (his artiste) were involved in a terrible motor accident on Sunday July 31 around Sango-Ota, on the outskirts of Lagos.

Reports say a Dangote truck from nowhere and rammed into his car which further affected other cars. Danku was in his car alongside his new artiste, Rayce, his label boss, Ebony and a bouncer.

Narrating his ordeal from the hospital, Danku told NET

‘My brother, imagine we were coming from a show in Ilorin and nothing happened to us until we got to Sango. This Dangote truck just slammed into me from behind and it caused a ripple effect ramming into about four other cars’.

Asked if any one sustained serious injuries, he responded,

‘Everyone in my car including Rayce sustained serious injuries, we are all in one hospital at Agege now. I’m not sure what’s wrong with me yet o’.An eyewitness also said,

'It happened like a movie. The Dangote truck just came out of no where and rammed into about five cars. I'm sure people died, because it looked really bad'.

Men of the Federal Road Safety Corps have also reportedly confirmed the accident.

See photos from the ghastly crash beneath. Its a miracle anyone survived

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat
Forum | 4 days ago

Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 5 days ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Forum | 5 days ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos