Photos Of A UK-based Nigerian Firefighter Involved In The Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire

Forum 6 years ago

Photos Of A UK-based Nigerian Firefighter Involved In The Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire

A UK-based Nigerian firefighter, Wole Adesemoye, was one of the firefighters who worked tirelessly to help put off the fire outbreak at Grenfell Tower .

He took to IG to share the news and wrote...

'Never has my job been so important as today. All the training and courses over the years to enable me to put it into use for events that occurred early hours of the morning. The London Fire Brigade and my colleagues across London will do everything they can to minimise the loss of lives. God Bless'

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Steven Spielberg Working on UFO Movie Based on Original Idea
Forum | 16 hours ago

Steven Spielberg Working on UFO Movie Based on Original Idea

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 1 day ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update