1 1 Total
Views: 1465 Replies: 5 Started By: Guruboi Last Poster: Brightjunior Last Post Date: Jan 18, 2016
Guruboi Jan 18, 2016 ( Post 1 )

A social media war is ongoing on the IG page of an Atlanta club that treated the baddest poorly last night. Davido made the allegation on his snapchat and his voltrons stormed the club's page with threats that they'd regret ever bouncing Davido from their club. Davido later partied at another club, in the company of a beautiful damsel. See their reactions beneath...

Reply Me Now
iszy Jan 18, 2016 ( Post 2 )
what a disgrace...davido needs to be careful nowadays

Reply Me Now
olayinka5063 Jan 18, 2016 ( Post 3 )
Hahahah....be careful oo davido that's my advise for u

Reply Me Now
zaradmaster Jan 18, 2016 ( Post 4 )
Hungry youths from a poorly managed third world nation ranting because one of their so-called youth "icons" was not allowed to enter a US club to go & waste more of the money that is so desperately needed back home in his country, what an irony!

And all of them ranting on twitter, does Aroma Lounge even know they all exist? Did they wait to hear the other side of the story before jumping on cheap Itel phones to start typing gibberish? Mehn, these dudes don't spare anyone not even their own citizens. Once you step out of line, they bounce you.

In a country where Club ownership standards are very high while gun possession, freedom of expression and drug usage laws are so flexible, you need a lot of maturity, broad-mindedness and strict compliance with laws to survive. Am sure we all wouldn't have been happy to hear he got in dat club but got capped, shey? Pple get killed in American clubs, no be play o. And club owners don't want you coming in with no drama to just get their place shut down for them like that. How much are you paying, na only you be customer?

It's easy to start feeling bad for these boys but let them start acting like grown men maturedly handling their own biz before I start fighting for them on some rubbish I've not even heard the other side of the story yet.

It's a new year o. Make everybody mind how to get his pay cheaply, speedily and safely na the koko not hyping some overfed boy wey no wan act like the Gee wey him dey form, abeg!

Edited By: zaradmaster Jan 19, 2016.
Reply Me Now
Brightjunior Jan 18, 2016 ( Post 5 )
what really happened.....very unfortunate...

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
3 + 2 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Init: 0.00021195411682129 Init to Head: 0.14074802398682 Head to Foot: 3.3855438232422E-5