Photos: CBN Gov. Emefiele donates all gifts received at his mother’s funeral to motherless babies homes

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: CBN Gov. Emefiele donates all gifts received at his mother’s funeral to motherless babies homes

Just before he left Delta on Sunday, a day after burying his mother in a modest “Made in Nigeria” ceremony in Agbor, CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele paid spontaneous visits to a couple of motherless babies and charity homes in Delta where he donated all the gifts he received from friends and well wishers.

According to the UnofficialCBN social media handles (Twitter: @UnofficialCBN | Facebook: Unofficial: Central Bank of Nigeria | Instagram: UnofficialCBN), each of the homes received a pick up van filled with assorted foods and gifts including bags of rice, vegetable oil, milk, drinks, beans, onions, garri, spaghetti, cooking condiments and chickens. He also donated a cow each to the homes.

All through her adult life in her small Agbor community, the deceased Alice Emefiele, 94, endeared herself to her people by constantly giving and supporting the less privileged. In her honour, the family has launched the Alice Emefiele Foundation to continue her good work.

Check out photos and video of Emefiele’s visit to the motherless babies and charity homes below!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 5 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Verydarkman Leaks Last DM He Received From Junior Pope, Regrets Snubbing Him
Forum | 6 hours ago

Verydarkman Leaks Last DM He Received From Junior Pope, Regrets Snubbing Him

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 6 hours ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out