Photos: Bola Tinubu, Oba Akiolu, Lagos Speaker Obasa, Others At Lagos Eid Prayer Ground

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Bola Tinubu, Oba Akiolu, Lagos Speaker Obasa, Others At Lagos Eid Prayer Ground

APC's national leader, Bola Tinubu, and others were pictured today at the Eid prayer ground in Dodan Barracks, Obalende, Lagos.

In the above photo, from L-R are: the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu; the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akinolu; the Baba Adinni of Lagos, Sheik Afiz Abu; the Majority Leader, House of Representatives, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila; and the Speaker, Lagos State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 2 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police