Photo: See What A Jealous Husband Did To His Wife For Leaving Him

Forum 8 years ago

Photo: See What A Jealous Husband Did To His Wife For Leaving Him

FOR 21-year-old Abimbola Akinola, when she started receiving threat messages from the father of her two children that he was going to
kill her, she never believed that it could happen.
To her, this was a man she lived with for four years in a relationship that produced two children and a miscarriage.

But reality dawned on her on Tuesday, January 26, 2016, when her ‘husband’, one Adeyemi Adelaja (28), visited her in her parents’ home at Labiran, Oje area of Ibadan and bathed her with acid. But for providence, Abimbola would have been in the morgue by now, if the plan of the kids’ father had succeeded. According to the young lady, the man purposed to pour the acid down her throat, save for the little resistance she was able to put up.

Abimbola is now lying in pains at the Burns Unit of the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, where she is currently receiving treatment, with the doctors waiting for the right time to take her through treatment that would save her skin from total destruction.

According to information gathered by Crime Reports, the relationship between Adeyemi and Abimbola got strained when the former repeatedly abused the mother of his children.
This made the young lady to move in with her mother in 2015 to save her life.

But this was said to have angered Adeyemi, who, after trying to bring her back to his house in Lagos State, started issuing threat messages to Abimbola through her phone.

In her narration to Crime Reports, Abimbola said: “I got pregnant for Adeyemi when I was in school. We had a misunderstanding since last year. He is too jealous; as a result of this, he would beat me, tear clothes off me and render me Unclad. My mother decided to bring me and my two kids to Ibadan in 2015 after I suffered a miscarriage.

“Since then, he had been sending threat messages to my phone, saying that he was going to destroy my beauty and kill me. But I never thought he would carry out the threat.

“On Monday, January 25, he called me that he wanted to come to Ibadan to visit his children. He came on Tuesday afternoon and there was no one at home with me. I asked if I should prepare a meal for him, but he said he didn’t want to eat. At a point, he said he wanted to go and buy credit card for his phone; I offered to do it for him but he said he would go and buy it himself.

“He went down the stairs and came back with a bottle. I didn’t know what was inside.

He asked me to give him my phone which I did. Suddenly, he held my neck and tried to force my mouth open in order to pour the content of the bottle into my mouth.

“I gave him a hard bite, which made the bottle to fall from his hand. I quickly stood up and raised the alarm, at the same time raced down the stairs. In the process, I fell down. My partner came to where I fell and emptied the content of the bottle on my arms and back, down to my butt0ckz. Thereafter, he ran away.”

On what reason could be adduced for her partner’s action, Abimbola said: “He is too jealous. He didn’t want me to work. After I had the first child, I told him I wanted to go back to school, but he did not allow me.

After the second child, I expressed the desire again, but still, he refused.

“Because of this, I went to learn how to be a make-up artiste and bead making. But anytime I got job to do, he would not allow me to go.
Instead, he would beat me and expose my unclothedness to everyone.

Adeyemi trained as a welder but he does not have his own business; he works as a join-man with a welder like him.”

When contacted on the story, the state police image maker, DSP Adekunle Ajisebutu described the incident as unfortunate, while he said that the state police Commissioner, Leye Oyebade, had put detectives on their toes to fish out the suspect so that he could be brought to book.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary