Photo of a Family Having Dinner at a Restaurant Sparks Controversy

Forum 6 years ago

Photo of a Family Having Dinner at a Restaurant Sparks Controversy

A man who witnessed an alleged discriminate act has written about a housekeeper who wasn't allowed to sit with her bosses at a restaurant.

The above controversial photo shared online by a Facebook user, Nkanyiso Kasifiso has sparked criticisms online.

The photo shows a family eating at an Italian restaurant in South Africa while their nanny watched from another table.

He wrote; "I had to witness this Fego Westwood Mall, She wasn't invited to a 4 seater table, she didn't eat anything, She did sing a lullaby to those twins But, I'm sure this not racism, it's just people having dinner with their "less than a dog pet."

Even though the alleged discriminate act has sparked outrage among many, others have simply disregarded the fuss about it, regarding it as a usual occurence.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 16 mins ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 1 day ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle