Photo: Indian Man Beheads Wife, Arrested While Strolling Around With Her Head

Forum 8 years ago

Photo: Indian Man Beheads Wife, Arrested While Strolling Around With Her Head

60-year-old Ramu Chavan was arrested in Pune, India, on Friday, October 9, after he was seen walking casually carrying his wife's head by the hair on roads, as bystanders looked on in horror.

Dramatic footage aired on television channels showed Chavan, clad in a white kurta and dhoti, nonchantly walking on the street with the severed head in one hand and the axe in the other as two policemen tried to reason with him

According to the FIR, Ramu beheaded his 45-year-old wife, Sonubai, with an axe after suspecting an illicit relationship between her and their son-in-law.

The police have booked him under murder charges, while further investigations are under way.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 14 hours ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 14 hours ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 15 hours ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher