Photo: GEJ's daughter, Faith and hubby celebrate 2nd wedding anniversary

Forum 8 years ago

Photo: GEJ's daughter, Faith and hubby celebrate 2nd wedding anniversary

Foster daughter of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Faith and her husband, Godswill Edward are celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary today April 12th. The couple already have a 7-months old daughter. Edward shared this photo on his facebook wall this morning and wrote;

"This Is A Day To Celebrate Another Year Of Love, Joy And Blissful Union. I Thank God That I Found My Virtuou & industrious Wife, My Only True Love and I remain grateful to God for Leading Me to Her. Two Years Today, our union is blessed with immeasurable blessings and above all, the addition of Princess Eliana is the greatest of all blessings and a perfect gift amongst all gift. Happy Anniversary to my family".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 3 hours ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 4 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK