Peter Okoye Gushes About His Pretty Wife, Lola, As He Wishes Her A Happy Birthday

Forum 6 years ago

Peter Okoye Gushes About His Pretty Wife, Lola, As He Wishes Her A Happy Birthday

Peter Okoye took to instagram to wish a happy birthday to his wife and mother of his two children, Lola Omotayo. Posting this photo of her, he wrote;

''Happy Birthday shout out to my lovely beautiful wife @lolaomotayo_okoye Chai! Wakes up to this every morning. I will certainly live forever! 4ever!! #happybirthday #wifegoals #KoolestDude #WifeOfTheKoolestDude

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself