People Who Cheat On Their Partners Are Witches And Wizards – Comedian Funny Face

Forum 7 years ago

People Who Cheat On Their Partners Are Witches And Wizards – Comedian Funny Face

Comedian and actor Funny Face opined that men and women who cheat in relationships are wizards and witches respectively.

Speaking on Metro TV with Gena West discussing the topic, is cheating the norm — the comedian stated that in his view cheating is equal to murder, therefore classified people who cheat on their partners as sorcerers.

“When someone gives their love, trust, loyalty and you accept to be committed but later throw all their sacrifices to the dogs and cheat on them, you are no different from a witch or a wizard.”

“It takes a huge amount of sorcery and witchcraft to cheat,cheating on your partner is equal to murder.”he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 1 day ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 2 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors