“People Kill Themselves Online For Nothing Sake, Wizkid & I Are Cool” – Davido Says | Video

Forum 4 years ago

“People Kill Themselves Online For Nothing Sake, Wizkid & I Are Cool” – Davido Says | Video

Davido has given a recent update about his relationship with the Starboy, Wizkid on an interview he did in the U.S.A

The Good Time singer talks about the fans of both superstars that engages in cyber fighting over the matter concerning both him and Wizkid.

He said despite the toxic blood all over the media space about them, they’re still having a very cordial bromance and relationship.

Watch the video below:-

Download The Video

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music