Osita Iheme ‘Pawpaw’ switch to mucic as he floats Young Boss Records, Signs New Artistes

Forum 7 years ago

Osita Iheme ‘Pawpaw’ switch to mucic as he floats Young Boss Records, Signs New Artistes

And to show that he is ready for business and poised to take over the industry, the A-list thespian recently signed a mouth watering recording deal with two young and talented artistes, Barrister Max and Charisma, who are currently dictating the pace on his fresh label

After months of strategic planning, networking and intensive research, leading Nollywood super star, Osita Iheme, famously known as Pawpaw, has finally floated his long awaited Young Boss Records.

And to show that he is ready for business and poised to take over the industry, the A-list thespian recently signed a mouth watering recording deal with two young and talented artistes, Barrister Max and Charisma, who are currently dictating the pace on his fresh label.

In a chat, an excited Iheme disclosed he decided to float a mega records label to help harness and empower many of the talented youths that abound in Nigeria.

He said: “Young Boss Records is basically out to discover and empower young talents in the Nigerian music industry.

“And for now, we have discovered and currently grooming two musically talented minds in the persons of Barrister Max and Charisma.

“Their separate singles, Congratulation and Lick Up are currently ruling the airwaves.

“We hope to discover and groom more talents in the nearest future.”
Barrister Max, a practicing lawyer, said he has come to redefine standards in the nation’s saturated music industry.

Barrister Max, whose real name is Enyeazu Victor Chukwudi, added that his wave making single, Congratulation, which was produced by Dtunes, would definitely wow music lovers and thus become the anthem for 2017 and beyond.

The law graduate from Abia State University said: “I’m grateful for the opportunity and platform provided me by Young Boss Records to harness my talents as a budding singer.

“I won’t disappoint them and my fans.

“My love and passion for entertainment made me abandon my wig temporarily for the music industry.

“So watch out for me now and in the future.”

Also speaking, Charisma, a graduate of Chemistry from the Imo State University, made it clear that music flows in his veins, adding that Young Boss Records has found a life partner in him.

Stated the handsome Imo State-born entertainer, whose real name is Madu Kelechi: “Coming on board Young Boss Records is a dream come true for me.

“I’m lyrically wild and musically addictive.

“This is my time to shine and set the pace in the industry.

“I’m also excited with the accolades and reviews my single, Lick Up, which was produced by Dr Bean is receiving.

“Young Boss Records and her squad have come to take over the nation’s music industry.

“So, music lovers should get ready to welcome us into their hearts and homes.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 3 hours ago

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August

Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On a New Song
Forum | 6 hours ago

Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On a New Song

Civil War’s New ‘AI’ Movie Posters Spark Controversy
Forum | 11 hours ago