Oritsefemi Caught In A Lie, Sound Sultan Denies Claims He Was Bounced At Quilox Nightclub

Forum 7 years ago

Oritsefemi Caught In A Lie, Sound Sultan Denies Claims He Was Bounced At Quilox Nightclub

Yesterday, we reported the news of Oritsefemi’s management, releasing a statement concerning the fight which took place at Quilox nightclub, between the singer and the bouncers at the club.

In the statement, it was claimed that Oritsefemi, was defending the right of a veteran artistes, Sound Sultan and Rock Steady, after they were reportedly bounced from the VIP section of the club.

Sound Sultan, has now taken to Instagram to rubbish the claim saying he was never bounced but was in fact chilling in the VIP section of his cousin’s club.

He shared a photo of himself and the owner of Quilox, Shina Peller writing:

Misinformation I was chilling in the VIP as every other time in my Cousins club.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 1 day ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji
Forum | 4 days ago

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension
Forum | 4 days ago

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension