Omg! See the 48-year-old Man Who Killed His Wife for Allegedly Cheating (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Omg! See the 48-year-old Man Who Killed His Wife for Allegedly Cheating (Photo)

A 48-year-old Ghanaian man, Francis Kwofie, is in the grip of the police for allegedly killing his wife at Windy Ridge, a suburb of Takoradi in the Western Region of the country, Daily Graphic reports.

Kwofie who is a private security officer allegedly killed his wife after alleging that he was cheating on him.

Briefing Daily Graphic, the Western Regional Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Olivia Ewura Adiku, said at dawn on Wednesday, one Fuseina Ali, a resident of Windy Ridge reported to the police that her neighbour, Francis Kwofie had attacked and brutally assaulted his wife, Akoley Klotey.

She said the police rushed to the scene in an uncompleted building and met the woman, aged about 48 years lying naked and unconscious on the floor.

According to ASP Adiku, the deceased was rushed to the Effia Nkwanta Regional Hospital where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

She said upon inspection of the body, multiple marks and injuries were found on it. The body has since been deposited at the Effia Nkwanta Regional Hospital Mortuary awaiting autopsy.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 9 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 14 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 14 hours ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 19 hours ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo