OMG… Over 3000 People Paid N200k Each ( N600,000,000 ) to Watch Kim Kardashian Makeup Session

Forum 8 years ago

OMG… Over 3000 People Paid N200k Each ( N600,000,000 ) to Watch Kim Kardashian Makeup Session

Over 3000 fans trooped out to witness a Kim kardashian makeup session and as you can guess, It is neither free nor cheap.

They were all trying to look like her, with their fake tans, fake eyelashes, fake hair. This was their chance — the hundreds of young women who had traveled from Ecuador, Sweden, Abu Dhabi — to see Kim Kardashian, take a selfie with her, impress her: Kim Kardashian.

Some of her fans had shelled out thousands of dollars to be in Pasadena, where the 34-year-old and one of her favorite makeup artists, Mario Dedivanovic, were putting on a master class Saturday to reveal how the reality star attains her sought-after look. The cheapest tickets went for $299.99, but the most coveted seats sold for $999.99 and came with platinum wristbands, which promised guests a pricey gift bag and a picture with Kardashian and Dedivanovic.

[ads4]

The sold-out event went down yesterday and a crowd of people paid to watch as Mario made her up for 4 1/2 hours. To prove just how successful the event was, Kim Kardashian shared a photo which showed that the 3,000 seat capacity event centre – the Pasadena Civic Center – was filled to the brim with participants while people stood in ventilation vents to see the event.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 12 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 13 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 13 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series
Forum | 13 hours ago

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series