Omg! Man Suddenly Returns Home to Find His Wife Having Hot S*x With His Friend in the Toilet

Forum 8 years ago

Omg! Man Suddenly Returns Home to Find His Wife Having Hot S*x With His Friend in the Toilet

Mike Siwela, a 33-year-old man from Beitbridge, Zimbabwe, rushed home to answer nature's call but ended up getting shocked to his bones to find his wife making out with his housemate and family friend in the toilet of their rented lodgings.

According to Masvingo Mirror, Siwela who is self-employed confirmed what he had always suspected but had never had proof.

"I rushed to the toilet first before going into my room and knocked then my wife came out. When I got in the toilet there was a friend and housemate Douglas Tarusenga tucking in his manhood and closing his zip," said Siwela admitting he was heart-broken.

He said Tarusenga, popularly known as Sinner or (John) Cena, and his wife had no shame to do it in broad daylight.

"I locked the two lovers in my room just opposite Tarusenga's room and went to call my mother-in-law who lives across from us," he said.

Masvingo Mirror reports that after a brief meeting with his wife's relatives, the adulterers were released from the bathroom.

The emotional Siwela then knocked his friend-turned-enemy on the head inflicting a shallow cut.

He also tried to stab himself with a knife but was overpowered by his in-laws including his new found enemy.

Siwela is calm now, but the man has pledged to take the case to court.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 10 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 16 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 22 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 22 hours ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances