Olamide Signs Another Young Rapper, “Yomiblaze” To YBNL

Forum 5 years ago

Olamide Signs Another Young Rapper, “Yomiblaze” To YBNL

YBNL Boss, Olamide is definitely in the spirit of lifting others as he signs another fresh talent to his YBNL record label. He announced few minutes ago via his Instagram page the signing of a young rapper who goes by the name Yomiblaze[/b_ (one of the guys whose rap videos went viral on social media platform, Instagram). Many music lovers have lauded this act by Olamide especially after just announcing the signing of a guy called Picazo yesterday. Great move by the music tycoon, we wish him and the newly signed acts well.
[b]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 2 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 4 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani