“Olamide’s Brother, DJ Enimoney Almost Killed Me” – @Forbesnominee

Forum 6 years ago

“Olamide’s Brother, DJ Enimoney Almost Killed Me” – @Forbesnominee

Brother of Olamide and prominent member of YBNL, DJ Enimoney, has been accused by a certain @forbesnominee, of attempted murder. The accuser made a post on social media narrating his ordeal in the hands of DJ Enimoney and staff members of popular club, Quilox.

The accuser, in his post, stated that the DJ and other YBNL crew members nearly killed him. He stated that he barely survived the attack and that he still carries indelible scars on a part of his body, only inches away from his heart. The accuser attached pictures of him receiving treatment to substantiate his narrative. He however added that he is still not sure of his health status and if anything happens to him, DJ Enimoney and the whole YBNL crew should be held responsible. He went on to solicit for help and concluded his post by saluting the owner of Quilox, Shina Peller.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 13 hours ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Again, Ten Killed As Suspected Fulani Militias Attack Plateau Community
Forum | 1 day ago

Again, Ten Killed As Suspected Fulani Militias Attack Plateau Community

Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus
Forum | 3 days ago

Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus

How NAF Air Strikes Killed Many Terrorists In Zamfara
Forum | 3 days ago

How NAF Air Strikes Killed Many Terrorists In Zamfara