Olamide’s Biggest Fear Will Scare You

Forum 8 years ago

Olamide’s Biggest Fear Will Scare You

Olamide told Andre Blazein a recent interview that his biggest fear is not making heaven.

In his words “my major fear is not making Heaven; the second one is failure. Nobody thought it was going to be this big for me…or for someone coming from Bariga, and you’re not even doing like Pop, RnB or something. You’re rapping, like rap doesn’t even really sell like that in Nigeria. And now you’re coming from the ghetto, and you’re not doing English rap. But glory be to God, I did a lot of hard work and it has paid for me. The grace of God has really helped me as well.”

On his baby mama, the rapper said “We’re very cool. We’ve been cool from way back and we’ve been together for almost 5 years now.
It’s not just some random chic that came around from nowhere. That’s just it. But the question of marrying her, that one is very hard to answer because Olamide is not God. Only God knows tomorrow.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 week ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Mass Sack: We’re Now Living In Constant Fear – CBN Staff Speak Up
Forum | 1 week ago

Mass Sack: We’re Now Living In Constant Fear – CBN Staff Speak Up