Obama, Clinton plotting to rig US presidential election – Trump

Forum 7 years ago

Obama, Clinton plotting to rig US presidential election – Trump

Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump says he believes the United States presidential election scheduled for November 8 will be rigged.
Trump, who is up against former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, is trailing behind in the first polls released after the Democratic National Convention.

Speaking with Republican supporters at a rally in Columbus, Ohio, Trump said: “I’m afraid the election is going to be rigged, I have to be honest.”

Trump made same comment on Monday night, during an interview on Fox News.

“I’m telling you, Nov. 8, we’d better be careful, because that election is going to be rigged,” he said.

“And I hope the Republicans are watching closely or it’s going to be taken away from us”, he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 11 hours ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 6 days ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor
Forum | 6 days ago

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor

Aiyedatiwa Knows He Can’t Win Ondo Guber Election – Oke
Forum | 6 days ago

Aiyedatiwa Knows He Can’t Win Ondo Guber Election – Oke