OAP Lootlove Defends Calling Herself A ‘King’

Forum 6 years ago

OAP Lootlove Defends Calling Herself A ‘King’

Media personality Luthando Shosha has had a few names she calls herself through the years. There’s Lootlove, King Loot which are the most popular ones.

Whilst she unapologetically loves calling herself a king and her bae Reason not having a problem with that, social media trolls are not so much impressed.

After Reason referred to his girlfriend as ‘King’ (like he always does) as he congratulated her on her new Revlon gig, one troll asked what he must be called if his girlfriend is the king.

WHAT THE F*** MORE DO I SAY???
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY KING @LootLoveAND HER PARTNERS IN SHINE!!!!
STRONG. POWERFUL. BLACK. WOMEN. BOLD.
PROUD OF YOU!!!
I’M F***EN PROUD OF YOU!!!! #BeBold
? ? ? pic.twitter.com/hMz9E7h0w6
— #TopSeven ??(@ReasonHD) March 20, 2018

I hear you Reason Mara, can you balance me real quick. If “LootLove” is the King what does make you? A Queen? pic.twitter.com/H37h3L9R6k
— GUY WHO TOOK AN L 4RM LOOTLOVE (IN 4K UHD)
? (@Buckwheat_Otay) March 20, 2018

In response, Lootlove clapped back tweeting, “Men are really upset I call myself KING… Damn y’all. It can’t be that bad.”

Men are really upset I call myself KING… ? ? ?Damn y’all. It can’t be that bad.
— ?LOOTLOVE™(@LootLove) March 21, 2018

At least she will always have her man Reason in her corner as her biggest cheerleader.

Cause they can’t stand to see a women that sees herself as greater than they see themselves.

They crucify me for calling myself a gaaaaahd too (The irony ?).
Keep it moving. Keep KINGING!
They’ll grow up. https://t.co /wxmwHyJ4RY
— #TopSeven ??(@ReasonHD) March 21, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 2 days ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke

The Running Man: Edgar Wright Directing Stephen King Adaptation Starring Glen Powell
Forum | 6 days ago

The Running Man: Edgar Wright Directing Stephen King Adaptation Starring Glen Powell

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele
Forum | 6 days ago

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele

Mary: Anthony Hopkins Is Playing King Herod in New Biblical Epic, Details Revealed
Forum | 1 week ago

Mary: Anthony Hopkins Is Playing King Herod in New Biblical Epic, Details Revealed