OAP Freeze Reacts To Pastor Biodun's N1Million Gucci Tote Bag

Forum 7 years ago

OAP Freeze Reacts To Pastor Biodun's N1Million Gucci Tote Bag

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth of Zion Assembly has been under heat for flaunting N1m Gucci Supreme Tote bag on his way to church. OAP Freeze as usual just gave his 2 cents on the issue. Read what he wrote beneath:

"This was trending earlier on on social media! Is that a N1m Gucci bag in this recession? My congratulations pastor!!!

I think it's high time we reevaluated our belief system. Jesus handed very clear instructions to his disciples; Mark 6:7-8 KJV

[7] And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits; [8] And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse:

Remember, we are what we believe; mere puppets in the hands of the people who create those beliefs. Modern day slavery goes way beyond bars, chains and handcuffs, be wise Nigerians, be extra careful who you allow into your mind! ~FRZ"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa