Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School

Forum 7 years ago

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School

Popular Nigerian movie actress, Mercy Aigbe has started her own film school, the film school is named Mercy Aigbe Gentry School Of Drama,offers a 4-month training in acting, scriptwriting, movie making, stage management and many more.

The movie star made the big announcement on her Instagram page yesterday.

“This project means a lot to me, I have received a lot of requests especially from my fans about creating a platform to tutor aspiring actors and I am glad we have finally kicked off.

Students will be under the tutelage of well-rounded and experienced instructors who will help them build a solid foundation and develop skills needed to succeed in the highly competitive field,” an elated Mercy Aigbe said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 5 days ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 5 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50