Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Regrets Removing Tattoo

Forum 6 years ago

Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Regrets Removing Tattoo

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has made it known that she regrets that she removed the tattoo she had on her left arm. This confession came after the curvy actress shared a throwback picture which reminded her of what the tattoo looked like on her.

She wrote:

You ‘ll know how much
I love throwbacks
My only Regret was removing this tattoo
Thank Gos sha person don Grow oh

Actress Anita Joseph who recently turned born again just like popular actress Tonto Dikeh, said her new found life is one of the reasons she prefers not to flaunt body parts like she use to. This could also be part of why she decided to remove her tattoo.

She told Punch that she was crazy about showing off her good body when she first started in the film industry but that has now changed.

She said:

“It is not like I go out of my way to flaunt my body. I thank God that I have a good physique. Initially when I got into the industry, I believed in flaunting what I had; and I don’t think there is anything wrong in that.

However, as I have grown older in the industry, I have grown beyond those things. These days, I prefer to wear decent clothes that cover me properly.

However, even if I wear a free-flowing gown, my curves would still show.

I have discovered that being covered up is even more classy and sexy than exposing delicate parts of the body.A lot of people don’t know this, but I’m actually born – again; a redeemed child of God. It is important to look beyond the outward appearance before judging people.

“There have been times I went astray, but the good thing is that God is a very caring father and he always accepts me back with love.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 6 days ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50