Nollywood Actor IK Igbonna Rejects Gay Movie Roles, Says He’ll Never Support Homos*xuality

Forum 8 years ago

Nollywood Actor IK Igbonna Rejects Gay Movie Roles, Says He’ll Never Support Homos*xuality

Nigerian Actor IK Igbonna Rejects Gay Movie Role, Says He’ll Never Support Homosexuality.

In a world where homosexuality is widely accepted, Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna who recently welcomed a baby boy with his wife, Sonia Morales has revealed that he can never accept a gay role.

Hear what IK told Saturday Beast in a quick chat earlier in the week:

“I have never done a gay movie in my life and I would never do such whether internationally or locally. There are certain things I don’t support and would never support and homosexuality is one of them. Inasmuch as people are free to be who they want to be, I mean God gave us all free will, so who am I to judge? I would accept you for who you are but I would not encourage certain things. I would not be on platforms to encourage these kinds of things. It does not mean that I would judge you or discriminate against you but I would not be a part of such,”.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand