Niyola to Ladies – Being rude doesn’t make you boss

Forum 7 years ago

Niyola to Ladies – Being rude doesn’t make you boss

EME singer Niyola has urged her female fans to stay calm at all times in an Instagram post.

According to the sultry singer who is believed to be well into her 30s, bing rude isn’t sexy.

“I had an interesting conversation yesterday and i thought to share this on here . Ladies , being rude and disrespectful doesn’t make you boss or tough … No matter how attractive you are , it is nasty ! You can be confident , assertive and still attractive without being a bitch ! I know some guys take the piss but girl ! Keep it together ! You already have an added advantage just being a woman , tap into that and you ll be A O K !,” she wrote

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
 ‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display
Forum | 1 day ago

‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 week ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal