Nikki Laoye confirms breakup from husband, Alex

Forum 4 years ago

Nikki Laoye confirms breakup from husband, Alex

Gospel singer, Nikki Laoye has confirmed that she and estranged husband, Alexander Oturu are divorced.

Nikki Laoye made the revelation in an Instagram post she published via her Insta Stories on Wednesday, December 11, 2019.

She revealed their marriage hit the rock, while recounting that today would have marked their 8th wedding anniversary.

There were speculations that the couple’s marriage hit the rocks sometimes around November in 2018.

Addressing the matter, Nikki Laoye wrote on Instagram; “I just realized that today would have been my 8th year wedding anniversary, but hey, life happens.

In everything, I still give God thanks because everyone is doing great.

Everyone is Alive and well and we will all find the happiness that we truly need in Jesus name Amen”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 12 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 18 hours ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 18 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May