Nigerian Model Exposes 'Private Part' in Valentine's Day Bikini Photo

Forum 7 years ago

Nigerian Model Exposes 'Private Part' in Valentine's Day Bikini Photo

Lingerie model, Beverly Osu in the mood of the Valentine's Day hysteria rocked a transparent bikini outfit with a touch of red.

The picture was taken on the beach by Metrography in what has been described as a 'test shoot'. The actress stirred up controversy as she appeared to have dragged up her p@anties unnecessarily with her v*gina almost exposed in the process.

This distracted her thousands of fans from her sweet message of love which goes thus:

"Love knows no limit.

I am in love for sure cause every time I see you, I yearn to love you more.

Every single day, I am grateful for you.

If , out of time . I could pick one moment and keep it shining always new, I will pick the moment I met you"

Meanwhile, the controversial model linked with l£sb!anism has remained apologetic in the face of a bitter argument on her page in criticism and counter-criticism of her outfit and seductive action.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 14 hours ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims