Nigerian Man Whose Wife has Been Sleeping with their Landlady Cries Out

Forum 8 years ago

Nigerian Man Whose Wife has Been Sleeping with their Landlady Cries Out

I just found out last night that my wife has been sleeping with my land lady . After church yesterday I told my wife that I will be going to hang out with the boys, since she said she was tired and wanted to go sleep.

I drove her home and left to go hang out with the boys , but the real truth behind it was that I just wanted to surprise her when she had gone to bed, my intention was to use the opportunity to decorate the house and wrap all her gifts.

So after few hours of hanging out with my friends, I decided to drive home since I believed that she must have slept. The gate man opened the gate for me, I drove in and was tip toeing into the house in other not to make a noise I followed the back door . I could hear panting and m0an!ng sounds from my inner room, but I did not want to
assume, so I went in, I noticed it was coming from our bathroom , so I went in and saw the shocker of my life.

My landlady that is a pastor in church was f*cking my wife with a vibrator , this d**k vibrator ladies wear was what she was wearing as my wife was bent to the wall shouting out her a**, It was not even normal s*x but anal s*x .

I could not even stand the sight , I just pretending like I fainted . I could hear the confusion on their feets as they talked to themselves . The landlady said (let us kill him, cause this will spoil my reputation , my wife said never , my land lady said he will destroy my image ,but I could hear my wife running around in confusion as she ran out to reach for her phone .

I was still trying to open one eye to see wot was happening when I noticed a dark stuff coming to my face , my landlady was trying to kill me with a pillow, so I quickly grabbed her by the neck and pushed her to the floor , where she hit her head on the bath and fell to the ground .

I quickly rushed her to the hospital and reported to the police . Am still in the police station as I send this email . The first thing that came to my mind was break_or_makeup. Please this is no joke. I need to know my next step .

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 hour ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish