Nigerian Man Contact Diamond Bank To Return N7.3 million Mistakenly Paid Into His Account.

Forum 6 years ago

Nigerian Man Contact Diamond Bank To Return N7.3 million Mistakenly Paid Into His Account.

A Nigerian Man has taken to Micro-blogging site, Twitter to cry out after he received a credit alert of over 7 million naira in his Diamond Bank Account.

The user, @raynergy, said the transfer was made by a company, though he didn’t disclose the actual company, but it’s been 24 hours, and he hasn’t been contacted by the bank or the company to return the money.

He wrote:

Dear @DiamondBankNG exactly at this time yesterday 7,310,000.00, seven million three hundred and ten thousand was transferred to my account.

The transfer was made by a company. It’s exactly 24 hours & I have not been contacted. The money is not mine and I want it out of my account

Please follow back so I can DM my account information and any other details you may require. Thank you.
[ads4]

This immediately prompted a Twitter poll by a Nigerian, who asked other Nigerians what they’d have done if they got a credit alert from an unknown source.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series
Forum | 13 hours ago

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 14 hours ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 18 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer