Nicole Nyaba’s Boyfriend Puts Her On Blast For Cheating On Him With AKA

Forum 6 years ago

Nicole Nyaba’s Boyfriend Puts Her On Blast For Cheating On Him With AKA

Some hours ago, A man who goes by the name of Okoye M.O has come forward on Instagram to put rapper, AKA’s alleged side piece, Nicole Nyaba on blast for cheating.

He began with a very cryptic quote about trust issues, as one does during a break up (or right after getting messed up by a love interest).

He then posted this video of an disraught-looking Nyaba… Watch it below

He has since posted a video of himself in what looks like Miami with Nyaba to prove his claims. He captioned the video:

[youtube]“I swore my privacy would be my net worth but I guess I lost that now. I have allowed my ego to control my emotions and my emotions controlled my brain and my brain controlled my fingers, it only shows I am human and human beings are bound to make mistakes Nicole has been my source of inspiration, she is an intelligent woman and I fell in love with the intelligence, I was hurt to see on the media that someone I see as mine is being labeled as another man’s side chick, I believe any man who put himself in my shoes would feel the same way I felt the last thing I want right now is for us to be trolled, all we need right now is encouraging words and support not negativity, we worked together to build this relationship to this stage it is now and letting go is not an option. Thanks”[/quote]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 19 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car