Nicky Minaj's Boyfriend, Meek Mill Pledges To Quit Rapping About ' Extreme Violence '

Forum 7 years ago

Nicky Minaj's Boyfriend, Meek Mill Pledges To Quit Rapping About ' Extreme Violence '

Meek Mill told social media that after Dreamchasers 4 (his coming album) is released he will no longer rap about extreme violence. In the wake of so many violent tragedies Meek is speaking out and doing what he can to address real issues going on in the country.

In a lengthy Instagram post, the MMG cohort shared that he plans to completely refrain from rapping about “extreme violence” after the release of hisDreamchasers 4mixtape, but he plans to still “let my people know in these terrible environments to adapt and survive at any cost.

“BY THE WAY ….AFTER DC4 I won’t continue to rap about extreme violence!!!,” he wrote. “But I will remain to let my people know in these terrible environments to adapt and survive at any cost because “US BLACK PEOPLE ARE STILL AT WAR WITH OURSELVES AND THE SYSTEM IN REAL LIFE!”

Peep the complete post above. The exact release date for DC4 remains unknown.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 3 days ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her
Forum | 1 week ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her

Kano: Yusuf Sets Up Panels to Probe Theft of Govt Assets, Political Violence From 2015 to 2023
Forum | 1 week ago

Kano: Yusuf Sets Up Panels to Probe Theft of Govt Assets, Political Violence From 2015 to 2023