Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Finally Reconcile? Read This!

Forum 7 years ago

Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Finally Reconcile? Read This!

What split? Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill are reportedly back together after having gone through a nasty breakup the first week of January. And get this — their “breakup” may have just been a publicity stunt.

“I don’t think they ever even broke up. Nicki was in the studio all last week and she was texting with [Meek]. He even came by and picked her up,” a source told MediaTakeOut.

“I don’t know – it’s probably all just [publicity]. I don’t think they ever broke up."

That last part seems unlikely, as Nicki took to Instagram earlier this month to explicitly confirm that the rumors of her breakup with meek were true:

“To confirm, yes I am single. Focusing on my work & looking forward to sharing it with you guys really soon," she wrote on January 5.

Rumors also quickly spread that Meek was taking the breakup particularly hard and was not really being himself.

“Nicki’s really worried about Meek because since the split he’s been doing nothing but turning up and partying in the club with his boys, and posting these belligerent videos on social media,” said a source. “Meek isn’t even a drinker like that and Nicki fears that if he keeps this up he’s going to do something stupid.”

Meek also spent a bit of his free timethrowing dartsat his then ex on social media, once posting a pic of the Giuseppe Zanotti wedged sneakers she is known for and labeling them “wack.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 3 days ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

Alison Brie Has Read the Community Movie Script: ‘It’s So Funny’
Forum | 1 week ago

Alison Brie Has Read the Community Movie Script: ‘It’s So Funny’

Ready or Not 2: Escape Room Director Reportedly Attached to Horror Sequel
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Ready or Not 2: Escape Room Director Reportedly Attached to Horror Sequel

He’s My Junior In Music Industry – Samklef Finally Forgives Davido For ‘Disrespecting’ Him
Forum | 1 month ago

He’s My Junior In Music Industry – Samklef Finally Forgives Davido For ‘Disrespecting’ Him