Nice Say!! 10-Year-Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 [Photo]

Forum 8 years ago

Nice Say!! 10-Year-Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 [Photo]

The 10 year old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade has enrolled in Open University, UK. Esther who is a British-Nigerian hails from Walsall and enjoys the normal things every 10 year old does:
dressing up, playing with dolls, and going out”.

The only difference is that instead of dealing with simple 2×2 problems, the young star is interested in extreme algebra and calculus.

Speaking on her current class level, Esther says;

“It’s so interesting. It has the type of maths I love. Its real maths – theories, complex numbers, all that type of stuff. It was super easy. My mum taught me in a nice way”.

Speaking on future endeavors, she says;

“I want to finish the course in two years. Then I’m going to do my PhD in financial maths when I’m 13. I want to have my own bank by the time I’m 15 because I like numbers and I like people and banking is a great way to help people”.

I’m sure you’re wondering how the parents feel about the rapid growth of their daughter, well Esther says;

“I actually wanted to start when I was seven. But my mum was like, “you’re too young, calm down.”

However, after three years of begging, her mother, Efe, finally agreed to allow her. It is so heart warming to see our younger generation growing up to be so smart and independent.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 10 hours ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 10 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle
Forum | 10 hours ago

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle's Corpse Into Bank And Tries To Get Him To "Sign Off" Loan In Her Name